[Ads-l] Request help accessing The Art of Thought (1926) Graham Wallas via Center for Research Libraries

Wed Dec 11 16:59:02 UTC 2019

The Quote Investigator article using the citation mentioned in the
subject line is now available.

How Can I Know What I Think Till I See What I Say?
https://quoteinvestigator.com/2019/12/11/know-say/

Thanks again to Jesse. Feedback welcome.
Garson