[Ads-l] Scandinavian topicalization is very flexible

Mark Mandel markamandel at GMAIL.COM
Sun Dec 15 03:08:55 UTC 2019

No, the modern Scandinavian verbs have even less conjugation than English,
and the nouns and adjectives have only barely more inflection. (Wikipedia,
Danish/Norwegian/Swedish grammar) And I don't think this kind of
construction would work in Latin, though I'm a bit too rusty to be sure and
I don't want to take the time to work it out.

MAM