[Ads-l] Coinage of "Cryptocurrency" (UNCLASSIFIED)

Mark Mandel mark.a.mandel at GMAIL.COM
Tue Feb 5 17:27:57 UTC 2019

Easy for *him* to say, and other Greeks. Easy for me, who have made a point
of saying the unspeakable all my life, and likely also you and many others
on this list. Not so for most Americans, *inter alios*.

Mark Mandel