[Ads-l] cosplay; meet-cute; my tiny violin (UNCLASSIFIED)

Laurence Horn laurence.horn at YALE.EDU
Tue Feb 12 00:54:32 UTC 2019

And it seems only fair that the first cite known to man (or to Barry Popik, which amounts to the same thing) should be due to Alan Campbell, the husband of quote magnet Dorothy Parker.  Don’t know if they met cute, but at least Campbell does count as a quote-magnet-in-law.

LH