[Ads-l] _sandwich =?utf-8?Q?=C3=A0_?=la Colette_ a method of sexual intercourse

Arnold M. Zwicky zwicky at STANFORD.EDU
Sun Feb 24 20:45:21 UTC 2019

> On Feb 24, 2019, at 1:44 AM, Wilson Gray <hwgray at GMAIL.COM> wrote:
>
> https://www.scribd.com/doc/22472003/Sex-Rebel-Black-Memoirs-of-a-Gash-Gourmet-Frank-Marshall-Davis
> Sex-Rebel: Black (memoirs of a gash gourmet), Pages 100-101
> Bob Greene [pseud. of Frank Marshall Davis]
> 1968. Greenleaf Classics, Inc., San Diego, CA:
> ... then she turned to me, belly against belly, impaled on my rod. Ernie
> entered her from behind, both of us filling her ass and cunt with rampaging
> rods as she became a _sandwich à la Colette_.
>
> Not in Green's.

actually, it is, just without Colette (GDoS is often hard to neotiate):

make a sanwich (v.) to makea sexual position in which two men are having simultaneous vaginal and anal intercourse with a woman. 1980 E. Folb Runnin' Down Some Lines 158..._ making  a sandwich_ or _running/pulling a double train_

arnold