[Ads-l] Adage: Tell Me and I Forget; Teach Me and I May Remember; Involve Me and I Learn

Wed Feb 27 18:40:21 UTC 2019

Sorry. The 1954 match is not an earlier match. The QI article already
has a 1953 match. The 1954 match is interesting (to me) because it
uses the locution "I may" which occurs in the target quotation.