[Ads-l] Rachel Weisz's Queens accent (UNCLASSIFIED)

MULLINS, WILLIAM D (Bill) CIV USARMY RDECOM AMRDEC (USA) 0000099bab68be9a-dmarc-request at LISTSERV.UGA.EDU
Tue Jan 15 15:40:11 UTC 2019

CLASSIFICATION: UNCLASSIFIED

OTOH, Deborah Lipstadt (the woman being portrayed by Weisz) is fine with the accent:
"I think she captured me as much as I can hear it." (USA Today)
"She picked up on my speech patterns more so than I even hear it."