[Ads-l] [Non-DoD Source] Re: Neil Gaiman's book shelf (UNCLASSIFIED)

MULLINS, WILLIAM D (Bill) CIV USARMY CCDC AVMC (USA) 0000099bab68be9a-dmarc-request at LISTSERV.UGA.EDU
Wed Jul 10 16:54:33 UTC 2019

CLASSIFICATION: UNCLASSIFIED

And (off-topic to this list) sitting on top of DARE and RHDAS is a copy of _The Magic of Johnny Thompson_
https://www.magicana.com/buy/publications/magic-johnny-thompson , written by Jamy Ian Swiss.

http://honestliar.com/bio.htm

Thompson was an acquaintance (he passed away earlier this year), and was an mentor to Penn & Teller, and
consulted on their shows "Fool Us" and "Sin City Spectacular".  He was also a member of The Harmonicats in the 1950s.

Swiss is somewhat closer of a friend, an excellent magician and writer, and produced "Monday Night Magic" in NYC for
years and years.

(I have a bad tendency to look at the bookshelves in the background of photos and see what I recognize.)