[Ads-l] Berkeley and gender neutral words

Amy West medievalist at W-STS.COM
Fri Jul 19 12:07:06 UTC 2019

The one I had the most quizzical reaction to was clipping "Journeyman"
to "Journey," only because that may be ambiguous. Is that already done
as an informal shortening in the trade training system?

---Amy West