[Ads-l] "How will you Skill Up today, Andy?" (new to me)

Barretts Mail mail.barretts at GMAIL.COM
Wed Jun 12 05:37:40 UTC 2019

It might be a borrowing from Japanese. -appu is a common suffix meaning “improvement.”

スキルアップ (sukiru appu) is a common Japanese noun that is often made into a verb.

Benjamin Barrett
Formerly of Seattle, WA