[Ads-l] I cannot phantom...

Thu Jun 27 15:50:59 UTC 2019

Stephen's post seems incomplete, to me, but "phantom" for "fathom" is an
appealing thought.
How long will "phantom" keep its "ph"?.  Can I start a pool?

I will add "As you might expect, my interest was *peaked* when I saw that
organizations could apply for up to $20,000 in funding for related
activities."
>From a blog from the Institute of History, Archaeology, and Education,
Purchase, N. Y.

GAT

GAT

--
George A. Thompson
The Guy Who Still Looks Stuff Up in Books.

But when aroused at the Trump of Doom / Ye shall start, bold kings, from
your lowly tomb. . .
L. H. Sigourney, "Burial of Mazeen", Poems.  Boston, 1827, p. 112

The Trump of Doom -- also known as The Dunghill Toadstool.  (Here's a
picture of his great-grandfather.)
http://www.parliament.uk/worksofart/artwork/james-gillray/an-excrescence---a-fungus-alias-a-toadstool-upon-a-dunghill/3851