[Ads-l] buffet/cafeteria Catholics, Buddhists

Tim Stewart timoteostewart1977 at GMAIL.COM
Mon Mar 11 18:22:29 UTC 2019

Benjamin,

Not sure if you're only interested in the "catholic" variant, but I have
"cafeteria Christian" back to 1966 and "cafeteria Christianity" back to
1988 in a blog post if you're interested in casting your net in that
direction:

https://www.dictionaryofchristianese.com/cafeteria-christian-cafeteria-christianity/

I love "buffet Buddhist." New to me.

Tim

Hire me for copyediting and proofreading at Laurellia Press
<https://www.laurelliapress.com/editorial/>
Read about my forthcoming book Mixed Blessings: The Dictionary of Blended
Religion <https://www.mixedblessingsdictionary.com/blog/>
Read blog posts from the ongoing Dictionary of Christianese
<https://www.dictionaryofchristianese.com/> project