[Ads-l] Lewis Porter on the origins of "jazz"

Wed Mar 20 01:29:28 UTC 2019

Green's Dictionary of Slang has a pertinent entry for the sexual sense
of the verb "jazz". The first citation in brackets is dated 1896. The
second citation in 1918 differs from the cite mentioned by Jesse.

jazz v.
https://greensdictofslang.com/entry/bua6kui

Click on the symbol appearing to the right of the timeline to see the
citation details.

Garson