[Ads-l] Quote: Politicians, like diapers, should be changed regularly (UNCLASSIFIED)

MULLINS, WILLIAM D (Bill) CIV USARMY CCDC AVMC (USA) 0000099bab68be9a-dmarc-request at LISTSERV.UGA.EDU
Tue May 14 19:07:50 UTC 2019

CLASSIFICATION: UNCLASSIFIED

_Columbus [OH] Dispatch_ 23 Oct 1943 p 6 col 2

"[John] Wayne plays a cowboy whose theory is that women, like socks, should be changed often."