[Ads-l] Quote: If your experiment needs statistics, you ought to have done a better experiment. Attributed to Ernest Rutherford by J. M. Hammersley, Oct. 1961

Wed May 15 09:15:40 UTC 2019

Back in December 2018 I posted about the saying in the subject line.
Now the QI website has an entry:

https://quoteinvestigator.com/2019/05/15/stats/

Garson