[Ads-l] wasted (gaming)

Barretts Mail mail.barretts at GMAIL.COM
Fri May 17 14:19:13 UTC 2019

Yes, I think that is along the lines of the OED’s verb definition I cited.

What would be interesting is clearer citations about how wasting works. I wonder if it is used to mean “run out of life” not necessarily being killed.

Benjamin Barrett
Formerly of Seattle, WA