[Ads-l] Venus symbol is for gender not sex

Barretts Mail mail.barretts at GMAIL.COM
Sun Nov 3 14:13:24 UTC 2019

The pronunciation probably isn’t “wo” but the “w-word” is in use:
https://debuk.wordpress.com/2019/01/03/2018-the-year-of-the-war-of-the-w-word/ <https://debuk.wordpress.com/2019/01/03/2018-the-year-of-the-war-of-the-w-word/>
https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=w-word <https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=w-word> (derogatory)
https://medium.com/@elizabethkarleecassidy/reclaiming-the-word-woman-e39da7606730 <https://medium.com/@elizabethkarleecassidy/reclaiming-the-word-woman-e39da7606730>
https://thebrownandwhite.com/2018/03/27/edit-desk-stop-calling-women-c-word/ <https://thebrownandwhite.com/2018/03/27/edit-desk-stop-calling-women-c-word/> ('Please don’t use the “w” word! Not every female is a woman!')

Benjamin Barrett (he/his/him)
Formerly of Seattle, WA