[Ads-l] "substitute" woes

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Sat Nov 9 22:03:47 UTC 2019

Update:

2019 Bowling Green Daily News
https://www.bgdailynews.com/blogs/reel_to_reel/midway-fails-to-get-off-the-runway/article_6a6f9b33-ad9c-53d3-adf0-e9ea8b5c9dc6.html

It's an overstuffed CGI extravaganza that substitutes humanity for special
effects.

JL