[Ads-l] pronunciation of the capital of Ukraine

Wilson Gray hwgray at GMAIL.COM
Fri Nov 22 01:31:49 UTC 2019

> Are you sure you meant to refer to the first syllable?

Yes, I am. But I'm referencing the native pronunciation ["What do residents
of that city say?"] of Kiev as I hear it and not the pronunciation in
English. I agree with you WRT the pronunciation of _Kiev_ in English.

-Wilson
-----
-Mark Twain