[Ads-l] trichster (1996)

Mark Mandel markamandel at GMAIL.COM
Thu Oct 3 16:21:01 UTC 2019

No, that would mean something like the measurement of hair:

The name *[trichotillomania]* was created by François Henri Hallopeau in
1889, from the Greek θρίξ/τριχ; thrix (meaning "hair"), along with τίλλειν;
tíllein (meaning "to pull"), and μανία; mania (meaning "madness").[6]
-- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trichotillomania

MAM