[Ads-l] Appeal for Notable Quotations of 2019

Nancy Friedman wordworking at GMAIL.COM
Wed Oct 16 22:43:51 UTC 2019

"This is the end of my presidency, I'm fucked." - Donald J. Trump, quoted
in the Mueller Report.
https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/trump-quote-mueller-report/

"This is fucked up." - Beto O'Rourke (memorialized on T-shirts
<https://eletees.com/products/this-is-fucked-up-beto-shirt/?attribute_pa_style=t-shirt&attribute_pa_color=black&attribute_pa_size=s&gclid=Cj0KCQjw_5rtBRDxARIsAJfxvYCtwZerBzDJYDzOY-VzD1HLTvJ-zPhpI6oYZB6Q13VF45fP8sFqOKMaAnlKEALw_wcB>
) https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2019/09/beto-orourke-rebranding

Hey, what can I say -- I'm a contributor to the Strong Language blog.

Nancy Friedman
Chief Wordworker
www.wordworking.com
http://nancyfriedman.typepad.com