[Ads-l] Hillary Clinton QOTY possibles (UNCLASSIFIED)

MULLINS, WILLIAM D (Bill) CIV USARMY CCDC AVMC (USA) 0000099bab68be9a-dmarc-request at LISTSERV.UGA.EDU
Mon Oct 21 18:30:55 UTC 2019

CLASSIFICATION: UNCLASSIFIED

Hillary Clinton Oct 17 in a podcast, referring to Tulsi Gabbard:
"I'm not making any predictions, but I think they've got their eye on somebody who is currently in the Democratic primary and are grooming her to be the third-party candidate. She's the favorite of the Russians."

And then about Jill Stein:
"That's assuming Jill Stein will give it up, which she might not, because she's also a Russian asset.  Yes, she's a Russian asset, I mean, totally."

Tulsi Gabbard, tweet, Oct 18
" Thank you @HillaryClinton. You, the queen of warmongers, embodiment of corruption, and personification of the rot that has sickened the Democratic Party for so long, have finally come out from behind the curtain."

CLASSIFICATION: UNCLASSIFIED