[Ads-l] zoomies was Re: dolphin (UNCLASSIFIED)

MULLINS, WILLIAM D (Bill) CIV USARMY CCDC AVMC (USA) 0000099bab68be9a-dmarc-request at LISTSERV.UGA.EDU
Fri Oct 25 16:34:54 UTC 2019

CLASSIFICATION: UNCLASSIFIED

Chicago IL _Daily times_ 9 Apr 1943 p 3 col 3 [genealogybank]
"it was bombers' weather and the zoomies put in a busy day over Kiska."