[Ads-l] [Non-DoD Source] Re: banana (UNCLASSIFIED)

MULLINS, WILLIAM D (Bill) CIV USARMY CCDC AVMC (USA) 0000099bab68be9a-dmarc-request at LISTSERV.UGA.EDU
Thu Oct 31 22:40:34 UTC 2019

CLASSIFICATION: UNCLASSIFIED

Straight-out memorizing works just as well, too.

But you have three B-colors (black, brown, blue), and pinning one of them down with the mnemonic is somewhat helpful