[Ads-l] ching chong (1862?)

Barretts Mail mail.barretts at GMAIL.COM
Sun Sep 1 17:37:20 UTC 2019

I surely took “Ching Foo” too seriously. I thought the dedication to “Sing Loo” was an indication that the song was authentic, but the lyrics “Tin-ni-min-ni-win-kum-ka” point to the song and the name Ching Foo being created for entertainment. BB