[Ads-l] "over a barrel of monkeys"

Stanton McCandlish smccandlish at GMAIL.COM
Tue Sep 10 15:56:29 UTC 2019

You hit that nail right on the nose.

Prof. David Farber of UPenn was known for this sort of thing (dubbed
"Farberisms"). Yogi Berra's Berraisms are of course a precedent, as to
commingled idioms being habitual.

--
Stanton McCandlish
2272 San Pablo Ave