[Ads-l] double-tap

Thu Sep 12 16:23:16 UTC 2019

The term was used as a movie title in 1997. Title was mentioned in
1996 newspaper stories.

Year: 1997
Movie: Double Tap
Directed by: Greg Yaitanes
Writing Credits: Erik Saltzgaber, Alfred Gough, Miles Millar
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0119012/

[Begin excerpt form storyline]
A master assassin who specializes in shooting his victims twice in the
head, a "double tap", may not be everything he initially seems to be.
[End excerpt form storyline]

Garson