[Ads-l] San Francisco Chronicle Digital Archives

Mon Sep 16 22:33:07 UTC 2019

NewspaperArchive lists only the following newspapers for San
Francisco, California, I think.

Alta California (1847-1849)
Daily Alta California (1864-1879)
San Francisco Call (1895-1898)
San Francisco Daily Alta California (1854-1889)
San Francisco Litalia (1897-1897)
San Francisco Synapse (1943-1977)

Newspapers.com has the San Francisco Chronicle, but it only lists
coverage from 1865 to 1923.