[Ads-l] Obsolete term: "gas pedal" in an electric car =?UTF-8?Q?=E2=80=93_?=alternatives "potentiometer" or "accelerator"

Mark Mandel markamandel at GMAIL.COM
Thu Sep 26 21:44:27 UTC 2019

Well, we still call the panel in front of the driver a "dashboard", even
though it no longer is

 A panel at the front of a horse-drawn vehicle that projects up to protect
the riders from mud, water, or snow kicked up by the horse or horses.

*https://www.ahdictionary.com/word/search.html?q=dashboard
<https://www.ahdictionary.com/word/search.html?q=dashboard>*

MAM