[Ads-l] Obsolete term: "gas pedal" in an electric car =?UTF-8?Q?=E2=80=93_?=alternatives "potentiometer" or "accelerator"

Fri Sep 27 01:17:57 UTC 2019

Perhaps "gas pedal" could shift to "juice pedal".

Juice, noun 3: a medium (such as electricity or gasoline) that supplies power
https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/juice