[Ads-l] Online Sports Dictionary or Thesaurus Question

John Rigdon jrigdon at RESEARCHONLINE.NET
Wed Apr 1 16:00:51 UTC 2020

The Wordnet database has some coding for sports, although I don't believe
it is comprehensive.  If you want, I can extract those words and we will
see what we can find.

John Rigdon
www.wordsrus.info