[Ads-l] select, adj. = certain, particular

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Sun Apr 26 14:13:31 UTC 2020

Very true, Nancy.  But in cases like that, somebody, after at least
minimal consideration, has decided just which items will be discounted or
whatever.

No human considers and then chooses which regions will experience an
epidemic.

Yet.

JL