[Ads-l] All in, all the time.

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Wed Aug 19 12:02:20 UTC 2020

2020
https://www.yahoo.com/news/schools-touted-desantis-now-quarantine-081042599.html
:
DeSantis, himself a Navy veteran, intoned, “Just as the SEALs surmounted
obstacles to bring Osama bin Laden to justice, so, too, would the Martin
County school system find a way to provide parents with a meaningful choice
of in-person instruction or continued distance learning—all in, all the
time.”

2018
https://www.century21.com/real-estate-agent/profile/vanessa-sturgeon-P413840486
:
Expect More! I am All in All the Time! I take pride in delivering stellar
and personalized service to each and every client I have the privilege to
serve.

2013 Bill Schley  _The UnStoppables: Tapping Your Entrepeneurial Power_  (
Hoboken: Wiley) 145  : The SEALs' values might be summarized like this:  We are
all in, all the time. We will accomplish our mission.

JL
-