[Ads-l] Request help with quotation "Man is ready to die for an idea, provided that idea is not quite clear to him"

Fri Dec 18 20:16:18 UTC 2020

Both of the requests in this thread have now been satisfied.

Many thanks to Jeffrey Graf and the Herman B Wells Library at Indiana
University – Bloomington for verifying the citation in "This Quarter".
Many thanks to S. M. Colowick and The New York Public Library for
verifying the citation in "Horns of Glass".
Thanks also to Stephen Goranson for his efforts.

A QI article on this topic will be posted within a week or two.
Garson O'Toole