[Ads-l] Cancel culture, cancel (2018)

Tue Feb 11 20:05:54 UTC 2020

Here are instances of "cancelling culture" and "cancelation culture"

[Begin tweet info]
https://twitter.com/eric_muhumuza/status/840555110757519360?s=20
Replying to @BeingEdna
oh thats not what i meant tho, what she said was wrong n should be called
out, i was talking about this new "cancelling culture"
8:28 AM · Mar 11, 2017·Twitter for Android
[End tweet info]

[Begin tweet info]
https://twitter.com/BeingEdna/status/840556660070469632?s=20
Edna Ninsiima @BeingEdna
Replying to @eric_muhumuza
hmm...I see. Perhaps I misunderstood your tweet. What's "cancelation
culture" again?
8:34 AM · Mar 11, 2017·Twitter for Android
[End tweet info]

[Begin tweet info]
https://twitter.com/eric_muhumuza/status/840561871161819137
Eric Muhumuza @eric_muhumuza
Replying to @BeingEdna
trying to kick someone out of a movt just cause they said one wrong
thing..the "i never wanna hear anything from chimamanda" pipo
8:55 AM · Mar 11, 2017
[End tweet info]