[Ads-l] New to me: "alive and _cooking_"

Wilson Gray hwgray at GMAIL.COM
Fri Jan 10 20:39:00 UTC 2020

But, apparently, it's been around a while.

Report of the Congressional Committees Investigating the ...
https://books.google.com › books
United States. Congress. Senate. Select Committee to Investigate Covert
Arms Transactions with Iran - 1987
FOUND INSIDE - PAGE 92
... and it was alive and _cooking_, whether anybody liked it or 19 not ...

I'd thought that the cliché was only "alive and _kicking_."

--
-Wilson
-----