[Ads-l] "yt [white] women"

Tue Jan 28 22:35:13 UTC 2020

The following are the earliest three syntactic matches for "YT People"
according to advanced twitter search. The twitter search engine
sometimes does not show all matches. The phrase "YT People" is
ambiguous. The third match apparently refers to the horror film "Saw"
and seems to provide a solid semantic match. I do not know whether the
first two tweets have the desired sense

https://twitter.com/Samproof/status/796378276
Timestamp: 9:18 PM · Apr 24, 2008
Identity: Sam Proof #livestreaming #mobcrush #streaming @Samproof
[Begin excerpt]
woot featured on YT People & Blogs - http://tinyurl.com/56zfnt
tonight I'm celebrating by eating food!
[End excerpt]

https://twitter.com/PhillyD/status/836409588
Timestamp: 8:00 PM · Jun 16, 2008
Identity: Philip DeFranco @PhillyD
[Begin excerpt]
back to the hotel.  no idea what to do tonight.  All the YT people are
tired........laaaaame
[End excerpt]

https://twitter.com/owldara112/status/868333274
Timestamp: 2:08 PM · Jul 25, 2008
Identity: Baepriℓ @owldara112
Replying to @DirtyWhoreleb
[Begin excerpt]
@DirtyWhoreleb ditto...SAW is the TRUTH...nothing like blood, guts &
seeing YT people run all while enjoying lightly buttered popcorn...
[End excerpt]