[Ads-l] weird "which"

Laurence Horn laurence.horn at YALE.EDU
Wed Jul 8 01:45:29 UTC 2020

They can’t all be so interpreted.  A couple of earlier papers on it:

Rudy Loock. 2007. “Are you a good which or a bad which?"
https://www.academia.edu/1436761/Are_you_a_good_which_or_a_bad_which_The_relative_pronoun_as_a_plain_connective

Burke, Isabelle 2017. "Wicked Which: The Linking Relative in Australian English." Australian Journal of Linguistics, 37(3), 356-386.
https://tinyurl.com/yb95mxyg

Yes, these pun-based titles are almost inevitable, which we probably could have guessed that.

LH