[Ads-l] Shes's a "Karen" - new to me = a mean meme

Bethan Tovey-Walsh accounts at BETHAN.WALES
Wed Jul 8 11:05:17 UTC 2020

The difference being that your post was, in fact, a tired misogynist trope about wives, and mine made no reference to your age or any other protected characteristic.

Is sexism generally considered okay for this list? (That would explain why almost all the contributions I see here seem to be from men.) If that‘s the case, can someone remind me how to unsubscribe?

Thanks,

BTW

Dr. Bethan Tovey-Walsh

Myfyrwraig PhD | PhD Student CorCenCC
Prifysgol Abertawe | Swansea University

CV: LinkedIn

Croeso i chi ysgrifennu ataf yn y Gymraeg.