[Ads-l] Are we saying what we think we are saying

Herbert F. Stahlke hfwstahlke at GMAIL.COM
Sat Jul 11 16:43:40 UTC 2020

Or get better text to speech software.

Herb

On July 11, 2020, at 12:15 PM, Tom Zurinskas <truespel at hotmail.com> wrote:

I said "Hi Ken" into my cellphone text messenger using text-to-speech.  It wrote "Hi can."  What it's saying is that we say ~ken when we think we are saying "can" as a norm.  For my saying ~yer is will write "your" or " you're" (It checks context).  It does not like the glottalized "t" endings that most of us do.  So it's good to pop those ending "t"'.

https://justpaste.it/speechtotext

Tom Zurinskas,  Originally from SW Conn 20 yrs,  college NE Tenn 3,  work SE NJ  33,  resides SE Florida 18...  truespel.com