[Ads-l] ~wool and ~chool

Tom Zurinskas truespel at HOTMAIL.COM
Fri Jul 17 14:58:53 UTC 2020

The word "children" is being pronounced ~choolddin for the past few years (where ~chool rhymes with "wool").  I spoke "We wool see our chooldrin." into my Samsung text to speech messenger and it wrote; "We will see our children",  so this voicing is recognized.     I don't know why the word "children" should not be pronouncednn exactly as it's spelled.  I guess they're not teachng phonics in schools anymore.

Tom Zurinskas,  Originally from SW Conn 20 yrs,  college NE Tenn 3,  work SE NJ  33,  resides SE Florida 18...  truespel.com