[Ads-l] Amelioration of "infamous"?

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Mon Jul 20 18:39:57 UTC 2020

Blandly, 'well known':

"Civilians often reenact a very infamous gesture that soldiers repeat
multiple times a day while on duty: the salute. Soldiers learn the salute
early in training and do this over and over again. "

https://www.penguinmd.com/view/tell-tale-signs-military-pmd/?page=15

JL