[Ads-l] weird "which"

Arnold M. Zwicky zwicky at STANFORD.EDU
Tue Jun 23 13:32:14 UTC 2020

> On Jun 23, 2020, at 5:37 AM, Geoffrey Nathan <geoffnathan at WAYNE.EDU> wrote:
>
> This use of 'which' has been around for a long time, and it may even have been discussed
> on this list,...

I have been posting about summative relatives for a very long time, including repeatedly on this mailing list, starting with this Language Log posting:

5/21/08: "Why are some summatives labeled "vague"?"

https://languagelog.ldc.upenn.edu/nll/?p=178

I am now weary unto death and cannot, will not, engage in this discussion any more, but I'm dismayed that nothing I have written on the subject seems to have had any effect at all.

arnold