[Ads-l] Garbage language, corporate-speak, bloated business jargon

Dan Goncharoff thegonch at GMAIL.COM
Wed Mar 4 19:01:02 UTC 2020

I read the language differently. The reference to "parallel-path"
recognizes that there is a process to producing a formal document, and the
request is to push both versions through the process. It's more complicated
than "produce two versions".

When life is complicated, sometimes simple language is less clear.

DanG