[Ads-l] skinback

Stanton McCandlish smccandlish at GMAIL.COM
Thu Mar 12 17:45:38 UTC 2020

Seems like a legitimate "[sic]": there's a repetition of "that".
Simplified, the sentence goes "It's inconceivable that after X that you did
Y."  The second "that" should just be a comma or absent (depending on your
feelings about commas).  I don't think taking the first "that" out really
works well; seems to make "inconceivable" apply to X (or in the full
sentence to "me" as affected by X), not to Y.

--
Stanton McCandlish
McCandlish Consulting

+1 415 234 3992