[Ads-l] Antedatings of "friendly fire"

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Fri Mar 13 22:56:15 UTC 2020

And a Vietnam example:

1966  _Evening Times_ (Trenton, NJ) (Oct. 3) 5: In a tragic setback, one
American soldier was killed and three others wounded when "friendly fire"
from Allied artillery fell on their position about 22 miles north of Saigon
Sunday.

JL