[Ads-l] origin of the term "coronavirus"

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Wed Mar 18 14:59:12 UTC 2020

Iuventus loquitur:

BRADY SLUDER, SPRING-BREAKER FROM OHIO, SAYING:

"If I get corona, I get corona. At the end of the day, I'm not going to let
it stop me from partying."

(Morbus, non cervisia.)

JL