[Ads-l] origin of the term "coronavirus"

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Thu Mar 19 20:36:04 UTC 2020

At this morning's briefing, a very friendly reporter asked President T---p
how, if "Chinese food" isn't "racist," how could his use of "Chinese virus"
possibly be so construed?  T---p suggested, more or less, that here at last
was an honest representative of the press.

I haven't noticed any Fake News (TM) people or Arrogant Elites (TM)
offering an answer to this seemingly inexplicable (I almost wrote
"inscrutable"! Sorry!) conundrum, though I assume it's obvious to anyone
here who takes the question seriously (n.b.).

(I see now that the previous paragraph may itself be something of a
conundrum. "Just what the hell is he getting at?"  Over  to you....)

JL