[Ads-l] Did Madeline Kripke Collect Law Dictionaries ?

Shapiro, Fred fred.shapiro at YALE.EDU
Fri May 1 15:23:23 UTC 2020

There are undoubtedly some people on this list who are familiar with Madeline Kripke's collection.  Can anyone tell me whether there is a component of law dictionaries included?  I'll check to see whether my university library has any interest in the collection as a whole, but their interest would be unlikely because (1) they probably have most of the books already; and (2) the current budgetary and logistical situation would make it difficult to acquire this large trove.  But it is possible that my law library would be able to acquire law dictionaries if she collected them to a notable extent.

Fred Shapiro