[Ads-l] "Boner" as sexual term versus word for 'big mistake' or 'funny goof-up' =?UTF-8?Q?=E2=80=93_?=post-1951?

Sun May 10 10:24:57 UTC 2020

Green’s Dictionary of Slang has a 1966 citation for boner with the
relevant sense of an erection. The OED has a significantly earlier
citation from 1936 for this sense. I will post details later (or
someone else can).

Garson